Precusion of the right of withdrawal, a consumer purchase involving the delivery of:
- products that have been created by the trader in accordance with the consumer’s specifications, or that are clearly of a personal nature and that cannot be returned due to their nature;
- that rapidly decay or become obsolete;
- products that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and of which the seal is broken after delivery;
- products which, after delivery, are irrevocably mixed with other items by their nature;
- audio- and video-recordings and computer software, whereby the consumer has broken the seal.
- newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of an agreement for the regular delivery of such publications (a subscription);
- products or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market on which the entrepreneur has no influence and which can occur within the withdrawal period;
- agreements concluded during a public auction. A public auction is understood to mean a sales method whereby products, digital content and / or services are offered by the trader to the consumer who is personally present or is given the opportunity to be personally present at the auction, under the direction of an auctioneer, and in which the successful bidder is obliged to purchase the products, digital content and / or services;
Exchanging an item is easy. Please login to the order service page on the web site and follow the steps at the right hand side of the page.
Returning an item to HWG is easy. Please login to the order service page on the web site and follow the steps at the right hand side of the page.
If you don’t like the product you have purchased and you would like to return it for a refund or an exchange you need to return the complete product you have received, including the box, labels and all paperwork (if reasonably possible). If you received a free extra product with your purchase, also return this product. Please include the completed returns form in your shipment or a note stating whether you would like a refund or to exchange the product (and for which product). More information and the terms and conditions for returns and exchanges can be found here.
All orders placed between November 1st and December 24th, 2021, can be returned or exchanged until January 31st, 2022 (except for items not eligible for return/exchanges and/or items that show signs of use).
Don’t leave it for the last minute and start your Christmas shopping now!
By Dutch law we are required to process a refund within 14 days of the customer returning the product, but we process most refunds within 5 working days. Please note that due to seasonal circumstances – like the Christmas period – the processing time can sometimes last up to 7 working days.
By Dutch law we are required to process a refund within 14 days of the customer returning the product, but we process most refunds within 5 working days. After we have sent the payment order to our bank/payment service provider, the processing time is up to 72 hours before the refund is in your account. You can find more information on returns & refunds here. Please note that due to seasonal circumstances – like the Christmas period – the processing time can sometimes last up to 7 working days.